Want your webcomic to be part of the Spider Forest collective? Now is your chance! We are now applications for Self-Hosted Comics interested in becoming a part of our community!
Please check out the Application Page for the rules and the process to apply! If you have questions please be sure to check out the Spider Forest Forums or follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more announcements.
Bring your art to the Dead Zone!
Would you like to see your art in a published novel?? Would you jump at the chance to read a story from The Only Half Saga: Tales from the Dead Zone (Vol 1) before anyone else? Then take a look at the Dead Zone Promotion on the SpiderForest forums (July 1- Aug. 15)!
More Member News
- Evus celebrated its first anniversary June 25!
- LaSalle’s Legacy has returned from its break and the swashbuckling chapter 17 has now begun! Can Jonathan and Jared fight their way out of this one?
- What it Takes also returned from vacation and launches into Arc 16 – First Contact. It’s the beginning of the end!
- And a warm welcome back to The Revolution, returning July 17th after an extended break!
- The LeyLines Book 3 Kickstarter fires up this month! Go support Robin to get your copy and make it happen!
- Congrats to the Monster Anthology Kickstarter, which just successfully funded! See dream*scar‘s Heather Meade’s gorgeous contribution to the SFW version on her Tumblr.
- Chirault has met its first milestone in its Patreon campaign, and is now being updated 3 times a week!